Welcome to Limestone Insurance and Financial Services – Financial Planning Division
Welcome to Limestone Insurance & Financial Services. Advice you can trust, with service you deserve and no nasty surprises. That’s what we’re about.
We offer financial advice face-to-face in Ipswich (at our office), or home appointments in Springfield, Gatton, Browns Plains, Logan, the greater Brisbane areas.
Call us on 07 3812 7122 (ext 2).
Your first appointment is always free1 and there is no obligation to proceed. The first appointment is about us getting to know you, and for you to determine whether you feel comfortable and confident dealing with us to assist you with your financial advice needs.
So why not book an appointment and have a chat with us – on us!
Book online and choose your appointment time
Our Financial Advisers
Specialising in Life Insurance, Income Protection & Super
Read more about Elizabeth
Currently on extended sick leave until further notice
Specialising in Retirement, Centrelink & Aged Care Advice
Read more about Hosanna
Specialising in Life Insurance, Income Protection, Super & Retirement Advice
Read more about Noel
We offer financial advice in Ipswich and surrounding areas for:
- Life insurance, Income Protection, Total & Permanent Disability (TPD) & Trauma insurance
- Claims for Life, TPD or Income Protection insurance within super
- Superannuation reviews & strategies such as salary sacrifice (we can review just about any super fund on the market for you)
- Managed Investments
- Retirement planning; including Centrelink Age Pension advice & transition to retirement advice
We have a stringent advice process to ensure that we act in your best interests at all times. Most importantly, we care about our clients and have great satisfaction when we see the financial success that many of our clients have experienced through our financial advice and guidance.
1. The first appointment is free for new clients of Limestone Insurance & Financial Services. A fee may be charged if you proceed with a Financial Plan. (We will provide an accurate quote for a Financial Plan, after which you can decide if you want to proceed). Some or all of our advice fees may be able to be paid via your super, depending on the type of advice you are requesting.