***Hosanna is currently on extended sick leave until further notice***
Hosanna joined Limestone in 2012 as a Senior Financial Planner after working as a Senior Financial Planner for Suncorp Bank for over 5 years.
If you need advice and strategies regarding Centrelink Age Pension, Centrelink Disability Pension, Newstart Allowance, Centrelink Blind Pension, Widow’s Pension, Carer’s Pension and DVA Payments, Hosanna can help you. She has a special interest in clients trying to achieve the maximum possible government benefits they are entitled to, and she is very comfortable in this area of advice, having dealt with many clients in these situations over the years.
Hosanna specialises in:
- Aged Care Advice – for those entering, or already in, a Nursing Home and looking to increase their Centrelink Pension and/or decrease their Nursing Home Fees.
- Retirement planning – Income Streams such as Lifetime Annuities and Allocated Pensions
- Age Pension & Disability Pension strategies and advice
- Superannuation strategies such as salary sacrifice and Transition to Retirement Strategies
Hosanna has assisted many clients to plan for retirement, employ tax effective strategies and make their money work for them, utilising various tried and tested strategies.
Hosanna’s experience is complemented by professional qualifications including:
– Accredited Aged Care ProfessionalTM
– Self Managed Superannuation Advice Certificate
– Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
– Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
– Bachelor of Business in Economics
– Financial Planner Member of the FPA
2009 – National Financial Planner of the Year for Suncorp Bank
2010 – National Finalist for Financial Planner of the Year for Suncorp Bank
2011 – National Financial Planner of the Year for Suncorp Bank
2011 – Professional Standards Adviser of the Year for Suncorp Bank
2013 – Nominated for Rising Star of the Year by Suncorp Financial Services Agencies (SFS)
2013 – Awarded “Adviser of the Year” for SFS Advisers by Colonial First State.
Areas covered: Ipswich, Springfield, Browns Plains, Logan, Jimboomba and Beaudesert